HT820 Headset problem with N95

mardi 19 septembre 2017

Hello all,

I've read that few people here are using the Motorola HT820 bluetooth headset with their N95s and I'm wondering if anyone has the problems as me.

The level of sound breaks I am having is making it virtually unusable. I cannot get through any song without some sound breaks. All of them have multiple sound breaks - these range from 1s up to 5s. There are usually quite a few of these breaks in every song - so much that it is not really worth listening too.

I have read some people mention that they get intermittent breaks but I think I am getting much more than that.

It is a break in the connection rather than the music stopping. Distance isn't an issue.

I did wonder at first if it was the size of the music file as I just used WMP11 to transfer the music to my N95 rather than using the Nokia Music Manager to convert the files. I though maybe the files were too large for transmission to the headset. However, I tried some smaler converted files today and I had the same problem.

It's driving me mad! One of the main reasons I bought the N95 was for the wireless music...

I did buy the headset over Ebay from HK, so there is a chance they could be dodgy I suppose. I actually got them before the phone arrived and they worked fine with the computer (once I got a PC850 dongle) but since I installed the latest Nokia PC Suite they have barely worked with the PC either. I don't think it's related.

A friend at work has a UK bought HT82o set so I may test with him on Monday. Till then - anyone any ideas? Is everyone else's HT820s working with the N95?






I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://ift.tt/2wsjzKo

B2B Advertising



HT820 Headset problem with N95

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire