enjoy watching movies with my video eyewear in leisure time

mardi 26 septembre 2017

Hello,

I bought my first video eyewear last week. Here is my using experience. They are not wow in video quality but enough to see a movie on the airplane, train, bus. I got them for FPV and they are great. Video is not bad. It is like watching a movie on a smartphone but more private and without the sun glare. The sound is good and I can still hear environment sound (not noise canceling). With the rubber piece, the glasses provide a good isolation to external light (not that good from back light). Without using the rubber piece, the glasses allow to see also the environment together with the image on the glasses (not immersion). It does not have interpupillary distance adjustments, but by simply moving it closer or farther on the nose, I can adjust it properly to my eyes.


I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://ift.tt/2wTrfke
advertisement examples

enjoy watching movies with my video eyewear in leisure time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire